Testing a Whirlpool Washing Machine Neutral Drain Kit
- Position the timer indicator on loop or the black dot that is located half way through the wash cycle
- Activate the lid switch with a suitable device
- In this position, when the timer know is pulled out, the machine will go into the wash cycle without the need for water.
- wait for the machine to advance through the cycle slightly. when it advances 1 or 2 segments, it will stop washing and begin the drain cycle. The pump should engage, but the bowl and agitator should remain still.
- If the bowl starts to spin immediately, the neutral drain kit needs replacing.
Neutral Drain kit
- part number WP008.
- Trade Price $41.87 excl.
- RRP $69.00