Customer Service/Sales – Spare Parts Granville
Customer Sales/Service – Spare Parts – Added 1/8/2018
Remuneration package includes base wage which is negotiable + super + monthly bonuses. 10 Days Personal leave per year, and four weeks Annual Leave.
Doug Smith Spares distributes appliance parts throughout Australia, we are seeking a motivated, experienced person to join our great team.
As part of your role you will be required to:
- Answer incoming calls from customers.
- Serve at the sales counter.
- Receiving and processing spare parts orders.
- Following up with suppliers on any outstanding orders.
- Working closely with customers to track and update them on order status.
- Other Day to day operations of the business.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience.
- Able to multi task.
- Look up parts manuals.
- Be able to work in a team environment.
- Good computer skills.
- High standard of accuracy & attention to detail.
- Excellent phone and communication skills.
- A positive attitude to a busy and varied role.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- A proactive approach when following up on outstanding orders
Doug Smith Spares is a long standing, and well established company, currently employing 24 people throughout its 5 branches – 3 based in NSW and 2 based in QLD. We consider our staff members as one of our most important assets – over the years they have developed into a close knit and effective team, committed to offering impeccable customer service, which is clearly represented within the industry. We are looking for someone that can be part of our exceptional team, for many exciting times ahead.
To apply for this position please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org